Friday, July 21, 2006

God fucks me up the ass, each and every day

Lapsed and broken. They tune out and drop. Those others, commune with the masses, even if... bs bs bs bs. Easier. For all involved. Thats what they say, what they reckon, whats in the handbooks. I am an elitist, a galtonist by association. STERILZE THEM. Or me. Rule or submit. Submit or submerge, in shit. The quagmire of our "humanity". It calls to me in the night, this society of my making, my own fascism, born of frustration, like so much post-traumatic Germany. I hate that it can feel so cut and dried. Dried out. I spiel, and withdraw, my own inadequacies drawn out in torrents of mass polarization. You and me, them and us..... Fuck us both.

1 comment:

Mickalomaniac said...

My lack of tolerance was vomited out after an obligatory staff night out. I felt alone. I apologize.