Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Doctor is in Session...

Having problems with your family? Do you find it hard to talk to hot girls at parties? Do annoying voices in your head keep telling you to burn people? Well you've come to the right place! Here at Loopy Lou's Bargain Basement Counselling Warehouse, we have a range of fantastic discounts on many problems. To apply, just leave your problem and credit card details in the comments section below.

*****JULY SPECIAL - 20% DISCOUNT ON DISASSOCIATIVE
IDENTITY DISORDER!!****

*Dr. Louise is not a registered practitioner in counselling therapy, any advice given is to be taken at own risk. Please allow 7 - 14 working days for all responses.
Posting a problem will automatically suscribe to a monthly newsletter for just $4.99 a year. That's 12 fantastic issues for just $4.99 a year. Also with your first order you recieve a free gift of either a fantastic 6 piece pen set or a fantastic aromatherapy set!! A non-refundable introductory fee of $499.99 will be automatically charged to your account. A further $29.99 will be added for posting and packaging. 25% VAT on all weekly issues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is all new to me, so I apologize for any reluctance on my part to, well, to open up.

I have suffered a few setbacks in my early life, my wealthy parents were murdered in front of me, but under the watchful eye of my guardians I excelled in every aspect of my life.

Having inherited my fathers company I increased profitability by three hundred%, everyone that "knows" me would concider me to be a huge success. I am an accomplished fencer, athlete, swimmer, skiier and marksman. However, I have a secret.

From the age of twenty I began, um, dressing up in a costume and heading out in the night to.... fight crime.
It was such a rush, I mean I got to hit alot of people with out fear of reprisal. This habit began slowly, as an irregular thing id do when there was nothing on the TV. But then, well, I kept goin out more and more, just for the "buzz".

As my "secret identity" began to take hold I found it increasingly difficult to socialize, and I well, created an image of a playboy, surrounded by women, even though Im so very alone. I drink apple juice and pretend its whisky, I hire hookers just to hang around with me.

Its gotten so I cant sleep at night and, well, the costume keeps calling to me. The smoothness of the lycra, the tightness of my cowl and cod piece. I think about girls now most of the time, but, unless im in the costume... nothing happens.

I hope you can help me, im at the end of my grappling hook.

Yours sincerely
B.W (address provided to editor)

Anonymous said...

*Dr. Louise is not a registered practitioner in counselling therapy, any advice given is to be taken at own risk

Well, it's worked for Dr Phil, so I'm sure you'll be okay!

Dave said...

Master-Card: 588169870, exp. 04/08. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Lou, I heard about your "service" through a "friend", who happened upon your add while cruising the internet for "prostitutes". I have a problem of the utmost sensitivity. I ah... I lost my keys. Please help me. Im locked out of my appartment. Thanks.

DG