Friday, September 22, 2006

Scientarseology Exposed

Okay so we all know what a shower of bloodsucking, venemous bastards scientologists are, preying on people and telling them that normal human experiences are deficiencies or abnormal. I know they have been exposed on many occasions but I did a bit of personal research and they are now number one on my hitlist.I completed the "personality test" on their offical site under a pseudonom and I can say with all clarity - what a bunch of cunts.

Within my studies in psychology I have extensively studied all types of testing, especially questionnaires and how they work. There are always controls and rephrasing of questions used in order to get the truth out of people, so results are more accurate and reliable. The "personality test" uses knowledge of scientifically controlled questionnaires, with one major problem, it manipulates the questions and deliberately makes them vague. May I just reitterate at this point - what a bunch of cunts.

With my knowledge, I addressed the questionnaire under the guize a person with so much enthusiasm for life, genuine care for others and animals, not afraid of death and definitly very very happy, essentially Maslow's definition of self actualization. Using this pseudo-personality for example, on questions such as "Do you ever feel sad?" I stated NEVER. Which is stupid as feeling down from time to time is part of the human condition and is not abnormal. I carefully answered rephrased questions, I methodolgically completed this without slip ups, from the viewpoint of a very very contented, confident and overall happy person. Below are my reults, which state that "I" am borderline depressive and nervous. What a bunch of cunts.




As you can see from the chart, the results are categorized in three ways. Acceptable under normal conditions/Attention desireable/below broken line-attention urgent. "My" results start taking a rapid downturn once we reach the Happy/Composed/Certainty areas, delving into depressed/uncertain/nervous. The most apparent dip takes "me" an outgoing happy go lucky individual, right into the depressed zone, under the banner of "below broken line-attention urgent". At this stage I want to say Depression is a very real problem and this questionnaire makes a mockery of the people who deal with it and/or recover from it. Have you ever known a borderline depressive person with boundless amounts of energy as illustrated by the diagram. What is clear is that the results are manipulated and calculated so that no matter what, you will always be at least borderline depressive. In order to prove this, I decided to take the test again under the guise of a generic personality, which has tendencies towards anxiety, fear, anger and everything human. You can see the results for yourself below.

Here are examples of some of the questions and the fact that they are paraphrased means these are the key ones that will determine your level of depression. As you will note the questions are vague and context dependent.

Do you get an after-reaction when something unexpected such as an accident or other disturbing incident takes place?
Do you speedily recover from the effects of bad news?
Do you often “sit and think” about death, sickness, pain and sorrow?
Do you often ponder on previous misfortunes?
Do you ever get disturbed by the noise of the wind or a “house settling down”?
Do the “petty foibles” of others make you impatient?
Do you frequently dwell on your past illnesses or painful experiences?
Are you sometimes completely unable to enter the spirit of things?
Do you have little regret on past misfortunes and failures?
Does the idea of fear or apprehension give you a physical reaction?
Does life seem rather vague and unreal to you?



A final word: If you want a more accurate test on your personality tendencies and traits try www.tickle.com, they have tests such as "What's your celebrity style?" which will give you more insight into life and the universe than any of this scientology bullshit ever can.

What a bunch of cunts...

Here's a great quote from www.xenu.net,

"MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 9 March 1972, MS OEC 384

2 comments:

Mickalomaniac said...

I pontificate about scientology, louise actually did research and wrote something! a great piece, a heady mix of information and thinly veiled disdain, my favourite!!!

Mickalomaniac said...

I still love this. Amazing stuff